Registration is now open for the 11th Annual Golden Heart Trail Run at SportAlaska. Race day is Saturday, August 18 at Birch Hill. The race is sponsored by Dr. Kate Carey, Tanana Valley Clinic, OMM. Net proceeds from the race support the NSCF’s youth racing and training programs. If you have questions about the event, contact Susan Kramer at email@example.com or 907-590-5086.
- $15 for runners ages 14 and under
- $20 for 15 and older until August 15th
- $25 for 15 and older August 16th and 17th
- $30 for 15 and older August 18th (RACE DAY)
- 10:00AM – 1Km for runners ages seven and younger
- 10:20AM – 2.5Km for runners ages 8-14
- 10:45AM – 5Km race (two laps of a 2.5Km) for runners 15 and older starts at .r
- * TOP (2) Male and Female Finishers (5K) – donated by Beaver Sports
- * Random Door Prizes – Donated by Woolly Rhino, Goldstream Sports, and In My Element
- * Ice Cream after the race – Donated by Trax Outdoor Center
- Awards for the Top 3 in each age group (Ribbons) after all races are completed, as well as the RANDOM DOOR PRIZES @ that time.