- All Race information for Saturday’s race is available online at https://www.nscfairbanks.org/programs/races/town-series/town-series-1/.
- Course maps and stadium diagrams are available for all race courses for all age groups.
Please note course change for high school & adult classes!
- Please review the stadium diagrams so that you know how to get to the start (or how to help your very young children get to the start).
- Bibs pickup is in the small log cabin between the Timing Building and the Old Warming Hut beginning at 9:45AM.
- Elementary and middle school skiers and parents should pick up race bibs not less than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start. Earlier is better.
- Results will be published to the NSCF website and in the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner.
- Questions? Contact NSCF Race Program Director John Estle at (907) 347-1061