Dear Jr. Nordics Families:

After many NSCF Board meetings, the decision has been made to postpone the start of Jr. Nordics until Tuesday, December 1.
Our decision was based on the uptick in Covid-19 cases and the recommendation of Gov. Dunleavy earlier this week.  We are excited that we have come up with a way to restructure the Jr. Nordics lessons so that we can continue with the 20/21 season.
Our plan is to decrease the overall number of kids at Birch Hill at any given time.  We will do this by splitting Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday into (2-3 different) 1-hour sessions.  I will be in touch with you later this week, about your flexibility to arrive at BH at different times than you originally signed up for.  It is our intention to have family units scheduled for their lessons at the same time.
I am proud of the club in making these tough decisions so that we can put on a safe activity for you and your family.
Thank You,
Susan Kramer
Susan Kramer

Junior Nordics Coordinator

(907) 371-9564 (cell phone)
Nordic Ski Club of Fairbanks