The 14th Annual Golden Heart Trail Run, sponsored by Dr. Kate Carey TVC, OMM, is now open for registration.
- Race Day: Saturday, August 21
- Race Distances: 7 & under (1K), 8-14 (2.5K), 15+ (5K)
- Race Times: 10am, 10:20am, 10:45 am
- Location: Birch Hill Recreation Area (101 Wilderness Drive)
- Race Fee: $15 (14 and under), $25 (15+) $30 for 15+ on race day.
- Bib Pick Up & Late Registration: Race Day – 9am – 10:30 am (Rika’s Roadhouse)
To register please click on this link: https://register.chronotrack.com/r/62161
There is a limited number of adult size T-shirts (99). Youth ages 14 and under will received a GHTR sticker. If we run out of adult T-shirts, we have buffs and sling bags available from previous years. or adults can have a sticker.
The Golden Heart Trail Run is the seventh of eight races in Running Club North’s Usibelli Cup Series. It is the only cross-country race and the only all-trail race in the series. Net proceeds benefit the Nordic Ski Club of Fairbanks youth skiing programs.
Thank you to sponsor Dr. Kate Carey of the Tanana Valley Clinic’s Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment department.
Questions: Susan – firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-590-5086 (text)