Bill and Ken are out packing and setting tracks on Blackhawk and Chinook as this is being written. Those trails are good practice for those headed to the Oosik Classic Race in Talkeetna this coming weekend. 

Sounds like there is a chance that we could get 1 to 4 inches of snow starting tomorrow through Thursday. If there is less than 2 inches Wednesday evening, we will wait till Thursday evening to groom.

If you have not donated to the trail fund now is the time to help out.