Biathlon offers several 4-6wk programs throughout the calendar year for beginner through advanced youth and adults. All participants must be age 10 or older.
- ALL equipment (rifles/ammo), safety instruction and shooting instruction is provided!
- The focus is learning about Biathlon and rifle safety in a FUN way through activities and games
- All programs are shooting focused but participants should be prepared for light activity. Summer/Fall sessions are on foot, winter sessions are on skis. Participants may classic or skate and ski level does not matter since shooting is the focus of the program.
- All programs take place at the Birch Hill Rec Area outdoor range
- All participants must be active NSCF members and USBA members.
Program offerings are advertised on our Facebook page, Fairbanks Biathlon Club, and on the NSCF website & FB page. For more information or to be added to the email list please contact Biathlon director Jim Pasek, firstname.lastname@example.org or head coach Hilary Saucy, email@example.com.