Programs & Clinics
Biathlon offers several 4-6wk programs throughout the calendar year for beginner through advanced youth and adults. All youth participants must be age 10 or older.
- ALL equipment (rifles/ammo), safety instruction and shooting instruction is provided!
- The focus is learning about Biathlon and rifle safety in a FUN way through activities and games
- All programs are shooting focused but participants should be prepared for light activity. Summer/Fall sessions are on foot, winter sessions are on skis.
Participants may classic or skate and ski level does not matter since shooting is the focus of the program.
- All programs take place at the Birch Hill Rec Area outdoor range
- All participants must be active NSCF members and USBA members.
Program offerings are advertised on our Facebook page, Fairbanks Biathlon Club, and on the NSCF website.
Contact Biathlon Director Jim Pasek, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information or to be added to the email list.
Click here to register for the Winter Biathlon Clinic
Sundays & Mondays, February 5 to March 6, 2023, times vary
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced & Masters Sessions
Practices will take place at the follow locations:
Birch Hill Recreation Area & Biathlon Range & Tanana Valley Sportsmen’s Association