Comp/Comp Brige Fall: August 24th- October 25th 2020 (9 weeks total with one week off for 8 weeks of training)
The fall session runs from August 24th-October 25th 2020 for a total of 9 weeks but there is traditionally a break in training at some point in he fall so the program is priced for 8 weeks of training. Please note that the Comp and Comp Bridge teams train together in the fall and winter now that the comp bridge team are skilled rollerskiers so there are no longer separate timeslots for comp/comp bridge. Comp bridge continues to receive a discount off of the normal comp tuition throughout the fall and winter.
The NSCF Board of Directors and SDOC have developed a policy used to evaluate what type of training is safe depending on what local COVID 19 rates are and other factors. We encourage you to read through the policies here before registering for the fall programs.
Full Time Comp/Comp Bridge
- Weekly Training Plan with workout suggestions, hour totals, suggested routes and options assuming COVID 19 conditions permit
- Six times/week small group practices (10 athletes maximum) for outdoor training assuming COVID 19 conditions permit
- Training will include a mix of rollerskiing, running, bounding, strength and games
- Schedule Options (limit of 10 per group) Tuesday-Friday 3:00-5:00PM, Saturday 9-11AM and Sunday 1:00-4:00PM or Tuesday-Friday 3:30-5:30PM, Saturday 9:30-11:30AM and Sunday 1:30-4:30PM
- Groups will remain the same throughout the session so select your group choice upon registration (first come/first serve for schedule options)
- Cost $650 for returning Comp team members $500 for Comp Bridge (first year comp team members) the 8 week session. Discounts available for families with multiple children enrolled in FXC.
Fall Sports Supplement
- Two small group (maximum 10 athletes) practices/week designed to compliment fall sports schedule and maintain ski specific strength and fitness
- Midweek Rollerski (mostly double pole) session on Wednesday 5:30-7:00PM
- Saturday afternoon outdoor strength at Birch Hill 3-4:30PM
- Cost $250 for returning Comp Team Members, $200 for Comp Bridge (First year comp team members) for the 8 week session. Discounts available for families with multiple children enrolled in FXC.