2020 56th Annual Turkey Day Relays
This is a low-key event held each year the day after Thanksgiving, giving everyone a chance to work off some of the previous day’s gluttony. Relay teams consist of three people, and anyone who can ski is sure to enjoy this great event! You are encouraged to wear silly costumes and come up with goofy team names.
Registration is now open for the 56th Annual Turkey Day Relays, presented by Beaver Sports. This year’s Turkey Day Relays is VIRTUAL.
For 2020, all registration is online – no more paper forms. Each skier on a team must register individually. It is not possible for one person to enter once for all three team members. Please provide ALL requested information so that we can produce resuls!
Here’s How The Race Will Work:
- Every member of the team must register individually
- Early registration fees are in effect through 11:59PM Wednesday night, November 25, after that, fees increase
- Courses will be marked for skiing not later than 9AM on Friday, November 27
- You may ski the course at any time between 9AM Friday, November 27 and 6PM Sunday, November 29
- You are responsible for timing yourself (or you can have a coach, friend or parent time you)
- Each entrant will receive an e-mail with a URL at which he or she can enter their time online
- Times must be entered by midnight, Sunday night, November 29.
- The race organizers will add up the times of the three members of the team to reach a total team time.
- Teams will be ranked based upon total team time
- All three team members must have entered online and paid their entry fees in order to have a team time and to be ranked.
You may register any time through 6PM Sunday, November 29
CLICK HERE to go to online registration the Turkey Day Relays.
Technique, Distances, Start Times
Normally race technique alternates from one season to the next. However, because this is a VIRTUAL race, you may ski in the technique of your choice.
|2019-20 Season||Classic Technique|
|2020-21 Season||Your CHOICE!|
|2021-22 Season||Classic Technique|
|2022-23 Season||Free Technique|
|2023-24 Season||Classic Technique|
|2024-2025 Season||Free Technique|
There are two choices for distances. Elementary and Middle School-aged skiers can race 1Km. High School-aged and older skiers race 4Km.
|CLICK HERE to register online for Turkey Day Relays|
Entry Lists and Start Lists
|Start List||Elementary/Middle School 1Km Course|
|Entry List by Last Name/First Name|
|HS/Adult Starting Grid||High School and Adult 4Km Course|
|Results -Individual Times||Grade K-1-2-3-4 3x1Km Stadium|
|Overall Results for 3x4Km||Grade 5-6-7-8 3x2Km Stadium|
|Results By Leg for 3x4Km||High School and Adult 3x4Km Stadium|
Result Lists from Past Years
|2020 Results by Class||2020 Overall Results for 3x4Km|
|2019 Results by Class||2019 Overall Results for 3x4Km|